|Top down reconditioning |
|The reconditioning of each machine consists of: |
- Cleaning with professional tools and materials.
- Reconditioning of needlebeds.
- Reconditioning of camboxes with stitchmotors, magnets and camparts.
- Reconditioning of takedownrollers, belts, motors and mechanism.
- Reconditioning of yarncarriers and yarntensions.
- Checking electronic cards, electric, fans, battery, monitor and keyboard.
- Checking / reconditioning main and racking motor.
- Testing the machine in full working order.
- Adjusting stitch quality cams and other settings.
- Small set of spareparts, books and software included for first operation.
|Machines will be prepared for transport with great care: |
- Sprayed with oil and all metal parts greased.
- Covered with oilpaper and plastic.
- Packed and secured on wooden pallet or box.
- Or secured on truck with strapping belts and wood.
- Machines will be delivered with 6 months guarantee.
- We can take care of installation and instruction wherever you are by our own experienced people.
- We can supply original spare-parts all over the world.
> Our company
> Discover our machine list
> Need some parts?
> Contact us now!
| Offices and warehouse |
Voltweg 18, 4631 SR Hoogerheide
The Netherlands, Europe
Phone: ( 31) 164 614505
Fax: ( 31) 164 616876
Textilia Polska Sp. Z.o.o
Mrs Zofia Scigalska
Tel: 0048426484433 from 10.30 am
Mr. Rajesh Sharma (Bobby)
Tel: mob 00919814031402