The reconditioning of each machine consists of:
- Cleaning with professional tools and materials.
- Reconditioning of needlebeds.
- Reconditioning of camboxes with stitchmotors, magnets and camparts.
- Reconditioning of takedownrollers, belts, motors and mechanism.
- Reconditioning of yarncarriers and yarntensions.
- Checking electronic cards, electric, fans, battery, monitor and keyboard.
- Checking / reconditioning main and racking motor.
- Testing the machine in full working order.
- Adjusting stitch quality cams and other settings.
- Small set of spareparts, books and software included for first operation.
Reconditioning Machines will be prepared for transport with great care:
- Sprayed with oil and all metal parts greased.
- Covered with oilpaper and plastic.
- Packed and secured on wooden pallet or box.
- Or secured on truck with strapping belts and wood.
- Machines will be delivered with 6 months guarantee.
- We can take care of installation and instruction wherever you are by our own experienced people.
- We can supply original spare-parts all over the world.
Please check our machine list to see our actual stock.